Friday, February 6, 2009

The Great Buddy Award *blush*

Holly, of What Were You Expecting?, Not Dead Yet, and Book Binge awarded me the Great Buddy Award *blushing*. That was so sweet. I gotta say, I love her to death. I love our book conversations, I love that we share so many of the same views on parenting, I love that we share a very similar taste in books, and I love that she's just such a great girl - loads of fun. *smoochies*

So here's how it works:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blog

I know that there's a lot of good buddiness going around and being shared... again and again. But I'm kind of a homebody, so I fully expect you guys to go forth and multiply this award. So without further ado, my good buddies, the girls I hang out with in blogland (and even outside of blogland - like this weekend... woohoo!)...

Holly (back atcha)
Anne
JenniferB
Nikki
Tracy
Wendy
Rosie
Nath
Rowena

I do need to mention that Anne and JB are my blogging buddies at Let's Gab and I Just Finished Reading (aka Don't Talk, Just Read). They were my introduction to this vast wonderful world we all share. Thanks, you two, for inviting me to share your little slice of the blogging world. You truly are the best buddies!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, thanks so much sweetie! I love this, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sweetie! I cheated and gave it to all of the blogs I go to. Maybe I should have just picked the 10 - but I couldn't do it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! What a sweet award! Congrats on receiving it and to those you awarded it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some estrogen love here... pretty please?